Blocks didn't come out of a vacuum. There are a lot of projects that have provided inspiration in one way or another. Below begins a list (not intended to be comprehensive):
- Compositor: The lab where a lot of these ideas were formed
- Framer: Property controls for components and bringing in existing components into a design tool
- Storybook: Knobs, dials, and docs generation
- Webflow: #nocode
- Gutenberg: What's likely the most popular block editor and ecosystem
- Alva: React component-based WYSIWYG
- Carte Blanche: Isolated development space for components
- Playroom: Design with JSX, powered by your own component library.
Is your project missing? Please open up a PR.